Project Site Development Engineer
Landis Evans has an opportunity for a Site Engineer and Project Manager. This position is responsible for primary communication with the client, oversight of the project design team, enforcement of quality controls and project budget. The successful candidate will balance client expectations and quality design while staying within project budgets.
This position will work on a variety of commercial, residential, office, and institutional projects, as well as specialized bicycle and pedestrian designs.
Primary Responsibilities and Activities
- Maintain great relationships with clients
- Perform site design/layout, hydrology, stormwater modeling, design and grading, and utility design
- Lead and manage a project team, preparing quality plans within budgets
- Secure local governments’, WMD, FDOT, and other permits
- Grow your ability to expand upon and develop new work
Background and Fundamental Skills
- Permitting experience in west central Florida
- Must thrive in a challenging, fast-paced production and business setting
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D, ICPR and related hydrology software, and MS Office
- Excellent oral, written, and graphic communication skills
- Florida Engineer in Training (EIT) or Professional Engineer (PE) in good standing