Professional Career Opportunities
Landis Evans + Partners is an award-winning engineering and planning firm serving public and private clients throughout the United States. We are actively seeking qualified, enthusiastic professionals who can match our level of dedication and ingenuity.
Our firm offers a comprehensive benefits package. Some of the advantages to working with us include:
- Industry Leading Sales Bonus Program
- 100% employer paid base insurance plan for employees, with the option to add to that coverage
- Available Accident, Life, Short-term Disability, Cancer, Critical Illness, and Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Minimum of 12 days Personal Time Off annually, increasing with tenure
- Company Lunch and Learns
- Company Paid Continuing Education Opportunities
- Company Paid Professional Organization Memberships and Networking Events
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Leave for Bereavement and Jury Duty
We are always looking for talented team members. If you are interested in a career with us please send us your resume and a cover letter to our Human Resources manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Some of our current openings are listed below.
|Roadway Design Group Leader||Learn More|
|Senior Site Development Engineer||Learn More|
|Project Site Development Engineer||Learn More|
|Transportation Planner||Learn More|
|Contracts Accountant / Marketing Coordinator Internship||Learn More|
|Staff Civil Engineer||Learn More|
|Land Development Project Manager||Learn More|
There’s only so much you can learn in the classroom. With Landis Evans + Partners, we’ll get you out of the classroom, and immediately involved in high-profile projects that have direct impacts on shaping our communities and the lives of those in them. Maintaining a modest office size allows our principals and the rest of our leadership to be hands-on in every project and allows for more multidisciplinary collaboration. As an intern, you will benefit every day from that direct interaction with longstanding and widely respected industry professionals, taking advantage of their knowledge and accessibility.
What you can expect as an intern at Landis Evans + Partners:
- Development of a wide-range of skills
- Involvement in a variety of projects including design, action plans, access management studies, permitting, and more!
- Responsibility for managing work on several projects any given week
- Flexible hours that work with school schedules
As a civil engineering intern at Landis Evans you will be exposed to a multitude of projects, gaining experience in all of our focus disciplines including Site Civil Engineering, Stormwater Management, and Transportation Planning and Design. Internship candidates are expected to have strong written and verbal communication skills, and excel in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Interested students and recent graduates should email their cover letter and resume to email@example.com
“I interned at Landis Evans + Partners for over a year, and now am a full-time Staff Engineer. I was impressed to discover just how much Landis Evans had to offer my continued education – the workload and projects are extremely diverse. I have worked on both transportation and site-civil projects, from a Complete Streets corridor design project in Missouri, to construction plans for Dave and Buster’s in Tampa. I learned a lot by working under planners and engineers who are willing to teach and answer questions. The company offers flexible hours for students and is understanding of any academic commitments.”